Saturday, September 25, 2010

The 'Boullie Body'

 Boullie 


"Treat you body like a pet", David Hawkins once said. As I lie in bed thinking about the little pains in my hip - then knee - then shoulder, I remembered this statement and chuckled. Then really laughed when I thought: this is my 'Boullie Body'! It is good to remember we are not our bodies but the awareness that we have a body. When we close our eyes and go into that amazing space, that is really closer to the essence of us. Our bodies give us the opportunity to express that essence and life in creative and exciting ways. It gives us so many ways to learn and grow - like each little pain being a portal when I focus my attention on it - a portal back to that essence. If you want to experience life to the fullest, treat your 'pet' well. Love it, feed it, walk it, brush it, attend to it, experience the joy of it, and spend time with it............ 



Then maybe you'll want to roll in the flowers too!


No comments:

Post a Comment